“Candida can cause pain, but cannot change the essence of your being.” Your true self will shine through, and illuminate the way to healing.
Candida Information at a Glance
Candida is the popular term used to describe a yeast infection or Candidiasis that affects human tissues. It is a pathogenic yeast that affects the female reproductive system, skin, and gastrointestinal tract. It can be caused by changes in the environment of the bowel or a decrease in immunity.
Antifungals are used in the treatment of Candida (oral/topical). Anti-fungals don’t cure Candida. They are known to worsen candida infections because they can lead to a reduced immune system, which causes recurrence.
Biogetica Doctors are the only ones who have access to this unique, groundbreaking line of all-natural products. These include nutritional supplements, ancient Ayurvedic herbal formulas, and homeopathic formulations.
Homeopathy is the only natural system of medicine recognized in the USA. Therefore, our homeopathic products are the only ones that can be used for Candida. The rest of the kit’s products can only be used as a support to the organ systems. The herbs in our protocol are also effective for treating Candida in India, China, and other countries that recognize herbal medicine.
According to the FTC Enforcement Policy Statement regarding marketing claims for OTC homeopathic drugs, anyone selling homeopathy is required to state:
- Homeopathy is not scientifically proven to work.
- The claims of the product are based on homeopathic theories from the 1700s, which are not widely accepted by modern medical experts.
We have dedicated our life to Natural Healing, and we can attest to what nature offers. We will be with you every step of the journey!
Try Our Products Now! The 90-day unconditional 100% money-back guarantee is valid.
No questions asked.
We value people over money, and we will provide these products for free if you can’t afford them.
If you are a Doctor’s office looking to place bulk orders please order from the links on the right and use your account I.D. in the coupon field.
Bewegen Sie sich heute auf den Weg der Heilung!
What is Candida?
Candida is a popular term used to describe candidiasis or yeast overgrowth. This condition was first recognized by American doctors in the 1970s. It is caused by the yeast Candida albicans and at times by C. tropicalis. It can be caused by changes in the intestinal flora or a decrease in immunity.
The fungus can infect various tissues including the female genital system, the gastrointestinal tract, and the skin. It forms a thick curd-like coating on the tissue when it is exposed to a favorable environment.
- Candida can manifest as cutaneous, mucosal, or chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis.
- Usually, in the folds and creases of the skin that tend to be macerated by sweat, there are reddish erosions.
- Candida tends to also affect mucocutaneous regions, such as the mouth and genitals. Thrush is another name for Candidial Stomatitis or inflammation of your mouth.
- The appearance of oral candidiasis is classified as pseudomembranous (atrophic), hyperplastic (nodular), and atrophic.
- It is usually caused by poor immunity due to allergies, auto-immune diseases, or other diseases like diabetes, cancer, AIDS, etc., and the excessive use of steroids or antibiotics that suppresses the immune system.
- Systemic candidiasis can cause bronchial infection, resulting in a severe cough and curd-like expectoration. This is called bronchial candidiasis. In addition to these symptoms, pulmonary candidiasis can also cause chest pain and dyspnoea, or breathlessness.
- Invasive candidiasis occurs when the organisms multiply very rapidly and spread through the bloodstream into distant organs. They also produce pustular lesions known as microabscesses.
- Nodules may form on the skin.
- It is possible to develop nail-bed infections or paronychia. Myositis (inflammation of muscles) can occur.
- Osteomyelitis can also occur.
- Due to the tubing, Candida infections can also occur when patients are using IV feeding or urinary caths.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Candidiasis
Histopathological evidence that the organism is present in the tissue can be used to diagnose the disease. Serological tests do not provide satisfactory results. Spittle testing is another technique that’s commonly used in the home. The person spits directly into a glass full of water after waking in the morning and before brushing their teeth. The spit will float on top of the water if there is no oral Candida. If the person has oral candidiasis the spit may gradually diffuse into water, giving it a fibrous appearance.
The type of infection can be determined by identifying the yeast in the lab or through microscopy using the discharges from your body.
Only a few drugs are effective in treating candida infections. The majority of these chemicals are known to lower immunity and even worsen the infection. It is important to treat any underlying conditions that may be causing the infection.
Anti-fungals are commonly used to treat Candida (oral/topical). Anti-fungals don’t cure Candida. They are known to increase candida. It may cause a decrease in immune function, which can lead to Candida recurrence.
Ergänzende natürliche Pflege
Candidiasis may be caused by a fungal infection or a pathological condition. Natural therapies are designed not only to heal the symptoms of the disease, but also to manage the underlying cause. This will ensure that the results are long-lasting.
Homeopathy and herbal remedies are being studied more and more about this condition. Consult our Doctors for more information.
Each Biogetica kit contains a large amount of data on traditional uses from Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and modern trials and studies. People and governments have differing opinions and laws today regarding natural supplements and complementary therapies. We prefer to refrain from making any claims. We refer all Doctors and Patients to independent clinical and research studies which prove the efficacy of these products in a scientific manner.
Please click the links below to read peer-reviewed independent scientific research about natural ingredients for Candida. You or your doctor will take the time to read the research in the public domain below if you care about your health. On scholar.google.com, you can find the latest research and a growing number of articles. Biogetica Doctors support you in your right of knowledge and choice similar to health freedom acts passed by many governments around the globe.
You can now make an informed decision if you’ve read the research. We recommend that you discuss the research with your doctor or one of our online doctors.
All the ingredients are combined in a discrete package and delivered to your door. Every order comes with a 90-day unconditional money-back guarantee. You can return the product for a full refund if you’re not satisfied.
FREE CONSULTATION WITH ONE OF BIOGETICA’S DOCTORS. Click directly on the product to buy it. Start your healing journey now!
Home remedies for Candidiasis
Some home remedies may alleviate symptoms. Here are some home remedies to try:
- Probiotics: Supplements containing Lactobacillus Acidophilus or yogurt can help restore balance to the good bacteria within the body and reduce candida growth.
- Garlic is antifungal by nature. Raw garlic may help fight candidiasis.
- Tea tree oil has antifungal properties. Apply a few drops of tea tree oil to affected areas by diluting it with coconut oil or another carrier oil.
- Coconut oil is antifungal because it contains caprylic acids. Use organic cold-pressed Coconut Oil to soothe the affected area.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add diluted raw, unfiltered apple vinegar to warm water to use as a topical rinsing agent or to add to bathwater to rebalance pH levels and discourage candida growth.
- Calendula has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-inflammation properties. Calendula creams or ointments can be applied topically to soothe affected areas.
- Unsweetened cranberry drink: Cranberry juice can help to prevent candida overgrowth in the urinary system.
- Warm Saltwater Bath: A warm saltwater bath can help reduce the itching and discomfort caused by candidiasis.
- Diet modification: Avoiding sugary or processed foods that can promote candida growth and adding more fiber, healthy fats, and lean protein to your diet will help you maintain gut health.
It is important to consult with a medical professional to get a proper diagnosis and discuss the best course of treatment for your situation.