Vertigo and dizziness are the most common complaints among Americans. Nearly 90 million Americans seek medical attention for vertigo or balance issues. Vertigo is a type of dizziness that makes the sufferer feel as if the world is spinning.
Vertigo can be caused by Meniere’s, benign positional vertigo and vestibular neuritis, as well as concussions, labyrinthitis, and vestibular headaches.
Vertigo is caused by disturbances in the vestibular systems, which are connected to the nervous system and ear canal. Dizziness, nausea, and light-headedness are all symptoms of Vertigo. The symptoms of Vertigo tend to worsen over time, and they can disrupt a person’s life. Vertigo is a serious condition that should not be ignored.
Vertigo affects 70% of Americans at some time in their life. Vertigo is a common condition characterized by dizziness, spinning, and lightheadedness. It is often caused by an imbalance or a loss of balance. The prevalence of this condition is higher in women, and it increases with age.
Vertigo may be caused by disturbances of the nervous system, hormonal systems, or certain conditions in the ear. Vertigo is a severe condition that can occur due to disturbances in the balance of the body. This may be caused by disorders of the inner ear or nervous system. It’s often accompanied by symptoms such as nausea and vomiting.
There are two main types of vertigo, depending on its cause.
Postural vertigo is a condition that occurs when the body suddenly changes position. This usually happens when you move from a seated or lying position to a standing one.
The most common form of vertigo is benign paroxysmal positioning vertigo, which is caused by rapid movements of the head.
Vertigo is usually treated with antihistamines, tranquilizers, or anticholinergics. Meclizine dimenhydrinate bismuth subsalicylate, promethazine, and meclizine are some of the drugs prescribed. Diazepam and other anti-anxiety drugs are prescribed to treat the condition. These drugs are mainly used to treat the symptoms of Vertigo. They do not address the root causes of Vertigo.
Natural Alternative Protocols
Our natural approach has its roots in managing the disorders of the central nervous and ear canal. Biogetica’s revolutionary kits combine advanced nutraceuticals with standardized herbal extracts and bio-energetics homeopathy. These remedies are used to balance the nervous system, your ear, and your circulatory function.
Natural therapies have traditionally been believed to work:
- Correction of pressure disturbances between the inner and the outer ear.
- Relief from dizziness
- Improve blood circulation in the ears
- Improve your hearing ability
- Stimulating the Pituitary Gland to maintain the hormonal balance necessary for reaching equilibrium.
- It is believed that our natural approach will restore balance and normality to your life.
Each Biogetica kit contains a large amount of data on traditional uses from Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and modern trials and studies. People and governments have differing opinions and laws today regarding natural supplements and complementary therapies. We prefer to not make any claims but rather point out independent research and clinical trials that prove their effectiveness scientifically. We compare the results to pharmaceutical drugs in some cases to demonstrate that natural products are just as effective or even more so than these medications.
To present this information in a neutral and current manner, we show all Google Scholar results for scientific articles on a specific product or ingredient. You can decide if you read just the summary of the research. You can compare and read the results from drug studies with the results of the studies that Biogetica is based on. We are committed to your right to choose natural or drug alternatives.
Research on Homeopathic Resonance Ingredients
Conventional Treatments for Vertigo
Meclizine (bismuth subsalicylate), dimenhydrinate (bismuth dihydrinate), and promethazine are some of the medications used in conventional treatment. Diazepam and other anti-anxiety drugs are prescribed as part of the treatment.
Meclizine Side Effects
You are in a much better position to decide if you’ve read the research. We recommend that you discuss the research with your doctor or one of the Doctors online.
Consult a doctor at BIOGETICA for free! Click on any product to buy it. Don’t wait, start your healing journey now!
Home remedies for Vertigo
Vertigo symptoms can be relieved by using some simple home remedies. It is important to consult a doctor for an accurate diagnosis.
- Dehydration can worsen vertigo symptoms. Stay hydrated by drinking enough water during the day.
- Ginger is used for nausea and dizziness. Ginger can be consumed in many forms. You can add ginger to food, drink ginger tea or ginger candies.
- Fix your gaze on a stationary object. This can stabilize your vision and help reduce the sensation of spinning.
- Sleep with your head elevated: Use an extra pillow to elevate yourself or sleep on an inclined surface. This will minimize the effects of positional vertigo while you sleep.
- Avoid rapid head movements. These can cause or worsen vertigo. Slowly and deliberately get up, especially if you are lying down or seated.
- Stress and anxiety may aggravate vertigo. Relaxation techniques such as yoga, meditation, or deep breathing can help manage stress.
- Supplements of vitamin D and B complex vitamins: According to some studies, deficiencies in B complex vitamins and vitamin D may cause vertigo. You may add natural supplements to your regimen to get better results.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine: Both can cause a fluid imbalance in the body, which could worsen vertigo symptoms. Avoid or reduce your consumption.
- Exercise regularly and stay active: Over time, regular physical activity will improve your balance and help strengthen your vestibular system.
Evidence Based Multidisciplinary Kits