Cardivas is traditionally believed to stimulate the natural processes that maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, including the regulation of arterial blood pressure, diuresis, heart rate, tone of the heart musculature, blood vessels and the activation of the natural metabolic functions of the vascular endothelium.
HoloRam® Cardivas may stimulate the natural processes that maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, including the regulation of arterial blood pressure, diuresis, heart rate, the tone of the heart musculature, blood vessels and the activation of the natural metabolic functions of the vascular endothelium.
- The components are grouped into five categories:
- Group I: Phytonutrients for the cardiovascular system: Olive dried extract (Olea europea, leaves, 20% oleuropein.) 112mg; Turmeric dried extract (Curcuma longa, rhizome, >95% cur-cumine) 38 mg, Hawthorn in powder (Crataegus sp., leaves and flowers) 38mg; Ginkgo dried extract (Ginkgo biloba, leaves, 24% ginkgo-flavones) 38mg; Triphala dried extract (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia bellirica fruits, 30% tannins) 30mg; Goldenrods dried extract (Solidago virgaurea, herb) 30mg; Dog rose dried extract (Rosa canina, fruit, >0,2% ascorbic acid) 22 mg, Ashwagandha o Witania dried extract (Withania somnífera, root, 1,5% withanolides) 15mg; Green tea (Camellia sinensis, leaves, 20% polyphenols) 15mg; Cal-ifornia poppy dried extract (Eschscholzia californica whole plant in flowers, 2% total flavo-noids expressed as routine) 15mg; Mouse-ear hawkweed (Hieracium pilosella, flowers, 0,3% umbelliferone) 11mg.
- Group II Amino acids:Taurine 22mg, L-Arginine 19mg, L-Citruline-DL-Malate 19mg.
- Group III Antioxidants: Coenzyme Q10 or ubiquinone 11mg, Quercetin (Sophora japonica L, flower ) 4mg
- Group IV Vitamins: Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate 50% vitamin E, 500-600 I.U./g) 4,8mg, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 3,2mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 0,3mg.
- Group V Minerals: Zinc gluconate (14,35% zinc) 10mg, Potassium gluconate (16,69% po-tassium) 5mg, Manganese gluconate (11,41% manganese) 1mg, Magnesium stearate (E-572) 3mg.
1.The main micronutrients in HoloRam® Cardivas are: plant sterols, epigallocatechin gallate, niacin and curcumin, which provide regulatory information to the three most important factors of the cardiovascular system alterations: vascular endothelium inflammation, oxidative stress and immune dysfunction. The normalization of these vascular endothelium conditions creates a restorative effect.
2.The HoloRam® Cardivas also stimulates the normal physiology of the cardiovascular system by favoring the physiological diuretic processes, the neurovascular tone regulation and the prevention of energy imbalances in the metabolic regulation systems, that maintain a healthy vascular endothelium and prevents angiosclerosis.
3.May provide information about amino acids and enzymes required for capillary dilatation that maintains cellular oxygenation and nutrition.
4.May stimulate homeostasis of the vegetative nervous system.
5.May favor a soft, relaxing effect that mitigates cardiovascular stress
6.May activate the coronary circulation protective processes, improving the way in which oxygen and nutrients are supplied to the heart muscles.
7.May activate the energy production at mitochondrial level, which is essential for optimal myocardial functions.
60 capsules of 600 mg
1 capsule, twice a day, before breakfast and dinner, or according to a specialist’s advice.